There can be several reasons you might want to do a warrant search in Yamhill County, Oregon. Neighbors, employees, new acquaintances are often subjected to a warrants inquiry in the interest of safety. So, you certainly won’t be the odd one out if you take such a measure to ensure the well-being of you loved ones. To look for information on arrest warrants, you will have to go to the police or the judiciary.
While the sheriff’s office will provide an exhaustive amount of data on crime-related subjects, including active warrants issued in Yamhill County, the judiciary does not come in second when it comes to the extensiveness of the information held by them.
Just like the sheriff’s office can provide crime stats, a most-wanted list, and more, the office of the magistrate and the county clerk’s department together hold information on every matter that ever entered the judicial system of Yamhill. The magistrate’s court can furnish details on bench warrants, summons, search orders, and other judicial decrees.
On the same lines, the county clerk’s office, which is responsible for the upkeep of the court dockets database, will handle search requests for outstanding warrants. All three agencies will charge a small fee for providing printed reports. However, if you do not need the results in black and white, you can always browse through the repository maintained by the clerk of the court’s office by using the public service terminals at the Yamhill County justice center.
- The police: 535 E 5th, McMinnville, Oregon 97128
- The office of the magistrate: Same as above
- The department of the clerk of court: Fifth and Evans, Room 119, Mcminnville, Oregon 97128
Can you get any information pertaining to Yamhill County warrants and arrests over the phone? (2021-Update)
- Call the Jail Bookings phone line at 503-434-7507 for information on recent arrests.
- Contact the Sheriff’s Office at 503-434-7506 for requesting police reports, including an arrest report.
- Call McMinnville PD at 503-434-7307 for requesting arrest records through them.
- Call the Trial Court Info Phone- 503-434-7530 for information about arrest warrants.
- Call the Yamhill County Victim Services Office at 503-434-7510, Ext. 4425 for victim assistance and information on protective orders.
- Contact the Trial Court Administrator at 503-434-7496 for judicial records.
Crime statistics of Yamhill County
Over 514 crimes were reported in Yamhill County in 2019. This annual average comprised around 41 cases of violent crimes and over 473 matters pertaining to property crimes. Nearly 330 complaints in the property crimes category were attributed to larceny-thefts while burglary led to the filing of around 100 complaints. Of the reported violent crimes, 23 were aggravated assaults, 13 were rapes and 5 were robberies.
Older crime statistics
Nearly 2000 crimes are reported in Yamhill County OR every year, of which 90 incidents are violent in nature. Starting in 1999 and ending in 2008, the decade-long crime average stood at a whopping 20,000 cases. Despite the obviously worrisome figures, there was only modest growth of 7% in the overall rates of reported and violent crimes.