In Umatilla County, Oregon, arrest warrants issued by the courts will be executed at the earliest possible opportunity. Because these orders are essentially released in felonies, there is no scope for the police to put the matter on the back-burner. In fact, the very real risk that the offender may try to get out of the county is what keeps the peace officers on their toes and forever on the lookout for people who have an active warrant against them.
Apart from furnishing a list of Umatilla County’s most wanted, which helps to apprise the public about dangerous criminals who might be lurking in their vicinity, information on outstanding warrants from the area is also relayed to the FBI. The federal law enforcement agency promptly includes details on the pending arrest order in their national database.
From here, any law enforcement agent from across the country can access this data. So, if a peace officer from another state finds that a person has an outstanding warrant in his name, this individual will be arrested and deported to the issuing county. While Umatilla County arrest records and warrants-related information is available to state troopers, civilians cannot access the FBI database.
Members of the public only have two options when it comes to performing a warrant search. They can either approach one of the state agencies listed later in this article or fill the form on this web page to access a privately held repository of arrest records and active warrants.
- Department of the county police: 4700 NW Pioneer Pl, Pendleton, Oregon 97801
- The clerk of court’s office: 216 South East 4th Street, Pendleton, Oregon 97801
- The magistrate’s court: Given above
Will state agencies provide an arrest report or information about County warrants over the phone? (Updated-2021)
- Details about arrests can be found by calling 541-966-3600
- Incident report and arrest report can be requested by calling 541-966-3606.
- Details about active warrants can be requested by calling 541-278-0341.
- Judicial data such as case records and court dockets can be requested by calling 541-278-0341, ext. 3224.
- Victim’s assistance can be requested by calling 541-278-6265 or 888-296-1748.
Crime statistics of Umatilla County
Umatilla County’s yearly crime average increased by 3% in 2019, to reach 453 incidents. Violent crimes led to the filing of 43 complaints. Among these were 7 occurrences of rape and 33 cases of serious assault. Larceny-theft accounted for 207 property crime complaints, while burglaries accounted for 152 of them.
Older crime statistics
The violent crime rate of Umatilla County, OR, stands at 4% of the total annual crime average. Every year, over 2200 case reports are filed with the local police, and no more than 86 incidents are of a violent nature. Since 1999, there has been a growth of nearly 85% in violent crime figures while reported incidents trailed behind with a rise of almost 40%.