Jackson County, Oregon Arrest Records and Warrants

Oregon Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your Oregon criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

The ever-increasing crime rates are a testament to the worsening law and order situation in the country. Despite this, if you have not felt the need to get a warrant search done in Jackson County, OR, you are either a very brave soul or an incredibly naïve person who feels that bad things won’t happen to him.

Unfortunately, this mistaken belief has got scores of people into a lot of trouble as anti-social elements found their way into the homes and workplaces of these individuals causing harm to life and wealth. So, do not let people take you for a ride; look for information on any active warrants in the name of a person before including him in your circle.

A search for arrest records, arrest warrants, and outstanding warrants from Jackson County can be conducted through the following agencies:

  • Department of the sheriff: 787 W 8th St, Medford, Oregon 97501
  • Magistrate’s court: 505 Oak St, Central Point, OR 97502
  • County clerk’s office: 10 South, Oakdale Room#114, Medford, Oregon 97501

You will have to file a formal request with the records division of the Jackson County sheriff’s office or the magistrate’s court to get a background report. If this information is being sought as a personal crime history check for a job, you can get the report notarized through the magistrate’s office.

The county clerk’s department will allow you to browse through their database of court dockets in a quest to find arrest warrants issued in the county. Of course, if you need printed reports, these can be procured by paying a nominal fee to cover the agency’s cost.

Can you get information on recent arrests and active warrants from Jackson County over the phone? (2021-data)        

  • Recent arrests made by the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office: 541-774-6850.
  • Questions about a criminal case (for victims): 541-774-6800
  • Assistance offered to crime victims: 541-774-8181.
  • Questions about criminal court case search and warrants inquiry: 541-776-7171, ext. 6108.

Crime statistics of Jackson County

In 2019, the Jackson Sheriff’s Office received 1402 criminal complaints, compared to the 1828 crimes reported in 2018. This annual total was made up of 1274 property offenses and 128 violent crimes

Around 830 larceny thefts, 312 burglaries, and 129 motor vehicle thefts were reported under the category of property offenses. Nearly 85 aggravated assaults, 20 rapes, and 12 robberies were included in the category of violent crimes.

Older crime statistics

In Jackson County, OR, an estimated 6000 criminal complaints are filed each year. Of this, the incident rate for violent crime stands at 5% of the total annual crime numbers, and property crimes account for the remaining 95%. Through the decade that started in 1999, violent crime grew by nearly 50%, while the growth in overall crime rates was modest at just about 20%.

Search Oregon arrest records by county: