You cannot possibly strike up new friendships or professional ties in the current situation without looking into a person’s past. In fact, given the growing incidents of criminal activity in Jefferson County, Oregon, a warrant search is a must these days. Fortunately, it does not take a lot to gather data on arrest warrants issued in the area.
If you would like to conduct a broader inquiry that transcends the county’s geographical bounds, try the internet. A private repository of arrest records from Jefferson and the rest of the country can be accessed by filling the form on top of this page. The information found in this database is 100% accurate, and you will be able to search for any outstanding warrants in your name without stepping outside your home or risking arrest.
For an inquiry into another person’s records besides yourself, you can approach any state justice agencies involved in the issue or execution of active warrants. The sheriff’s office receives all arrest warrants in Jefferson County, and the execution of all other judicial instruments is left to this department.
So, law enforcement officials will be able to tell you about bench warrants, search orders, subpoenas, most wanted offenders in the area, and more. On the other hand, the magistrate’s office will strictly deal with data about criminal matters that have entered the judicial network of the state. In contrast, the county clerk’s office, which holds on to the court dockets, will maintain information about cases from the civil tribunals. So, when looking for Jefferson arrest warrants and records, head to:
- The sheriff’s: 675 NW Cherry Lane, Madras, Oregon 97741
- The county clerk’s: 66 South East Street, Madras, Oregon 97741
- The magistrate’s: 75 SE C St, Madras, OR 97741
Can you get details about Jefferson County recent arrests and active warrants over the phone? (2021-data)
- To get an accident report, incident report, or arrest report, use the Sheriff’s business phone number- 541-475-6520.
- To get information about recent arrests and prisoner arrest records, call the Jefferson County Jail Control Room at 541-475-2869.
- To contact the Sheriff’s Department for general information, use the non-emergency phone number 541-475-2201.
- To get information on victim’s assistance, contact Jefferson County Victim Services at 541-475-4463.
- To get court dates for criminal cases and information on how to obtain criminal judicial records and warrants data, contact the Trial Court Administrator at 541- 475-3317.
Crime statistics of Jefferson County
In 2019, Jefferson County’s crime rate increased by 1%. Around 8 of the 180 complaints were filed against violent people. These involved 4 cases of physical assault, 2 cases of rape, and 1 case of robbery. The annual crime average included 172 complaints filed against property crimes. Among these were 109 cases of larceny-theft, 44 of burglary, and 19 of car theft.
Older crime statistics
The sheriff’s office of Jefferson County, OR, receives almost 500 complaints against property and violent crime every year. The former crime category brings in almost 475 plus cases, while only about 25 incidents can be attributed to violent acts. Overall, the area’s crime trends were negative, with a growth of over 50% logged in by both violent and reported crime.